Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bolognese Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bolognese sauce recipe. To make bolognese sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bolognese Sauce:
- Use 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Take 6 tbsps of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 cup of onion, small dice.
- Take 1 1/3 cups of carrot, small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of ground beef chuck (80% lean – no leaner).
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of ground pork.
- Take 1/2 lb. of ground veal.
- Take of salt.
- Take of peoper.
- You need 2 cups of whole milk.
- Get 2 cups of red wine.
- Take 3-5 cups of canned Italian plum tomatoes with juices, diced.
Instructions to make Bolognese Sauce:
- Place the oil, butter, and onion in a large pot (don’t use cast-iron) over medium heat..
- Sauté the onion until it is translucent, then add the carrot. Stir for 2 minutes..
- Add the ground meat, a large pinch of salt, and some freshly ground pepper..
- Brown the meat and break any clumps into small pieces..
- Pour the milk into the pot and simmer, stirring often, until the liquid has cooked away completely (about 45 minutes)..
- Add the wine and let it simmer, stirring occasionally, until it has evaporated (about 30 minutes).
- Add the tomatoes, stirring well to mix everything together. When the sauce starts to boil, reduce the heat to a simmer..
- Let the sauce cook uncovered for 3 hours (or more), giving it a stir every now and again. If all of the liquid boils off before the cooking time is done, stir in 1/2 cup of water and continue to simmer. Repeat as necessary. By the end, there should be no liquid left. Season with salt to taste. Makes 4 cups of sauce. Can be refrigerated in an airtight container for 3 days or frozen..
If you find this Bolognese Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.