Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Salty Motsu Hot Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salty Motsu Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salty Motsu Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salty motsu hot pot recipe. To cook salty motsu hot pot you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Salty Motsu Hot Pot:
- Take 400 grams of Beef Giblets.
- Use 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Take 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 5 of Super-cheap, store-bought gyoza.
- Get 1 block of Tofu.
- Provide 1500 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated Konbu dashi stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of granulated Bonito soup stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated Chicken soup stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tempura crumbs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
Steps to make Salty Motsu Hot Pot:
- Fill a pot with water and heat. Add the bonito soup stock and the chicken soup stock, then just dump in the sugar and sake..
- Then add the cheap store-bought gyoza. Increase to slightly high heat and boil, using a ladle to crush the gyoza. This will become the soup stock of this hot pot!!.
- Add plenty of black pepper, tempura crumbs, and white sesame seeds..
- Casually rinse the giblets and add to the pot. Cover with a lid and boil, being mindful to not let it boil over..
- Cut the cabbage into squares and cut the chives up roughly and add to the pot together with the tofu. Bring to a boil and it's complete..
- Highly recommended!! Sapporo Ichiban Sesame Ramen Noodles! I highly recommend adding these for finishing up!.
- Also good with shiitake mushrooms and fried tofu..
If you find this Salty Motsu Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.