Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brinjal dip Dal curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal dip Dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal dip Dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal dip dal curry recipe. You can have brinjal dip dal curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal dip Dal curry:
- Take 1 cup of masoor dal.
- Use 3-4 of small size brinjal.
- Use 3 of dry chillies.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Jeera powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 Cup of water.
Instructions to make Brinjal dip Dal curry:
- Firtly, saok the dal for about 1-2 hours, then wash it gently to make a rough paste, to it add all the dry spices followed by ginger garlic paste..
- Now, take 3 small size brinjal which is slightly cut from middle and fry it to make it softer from outside, then stuffed the fried brinjal with dal paste and again deeply fry till it turns golden brown from both the sides..
- Heat a pan with few drops of vegetable oil sauteed all the dry spices including dal paste, give a good mixed then pour 1 and 1/2 cup of water to it, let it come to a boil then add the fried brinjal to it in medium flame for about 5 mins, lastly add a lime juice to give a tangy flavour. Serve hot..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves, green chillies and, piece of lemon, it taste good when it's serve with plain rice..
If you find this Brinjal dip Dal curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.