Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked beef steak with potato chips recipe. You can have slow cooked beef steak with potato chips using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips:
- Use 150 g of beef tenderloin.
- Take 1 1/2 of tomato.
- Take 1/2 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of potato (thinly sliced).
- Provide 3 of beans vegetable.
- Prepare 4 of steak lettuce.
- Prepare 3 of garlic (fried).
- Take 3 of shallot (fried).
- Take 1/2 of nutmeg (ground).
- Use 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Salt, pepper, and sugar.
- You need of Water.
- Get of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips:
- Mix fried onion fried shallot, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg, and sugar then crushed.
- Add sweet soy sauce, then marinade the beef. Put in the fridge for minimum 2 hours..
- Cook the beef in the slow cooker for about 3 hours or until it's tender. Add a bit of water..
- Sprinkle some salt on the sliced potato.
- Fry the salted potato.
- When the beef is cooked, put in on the oven for about 10 minutes, with carrots and bean vegetables..
- Add some tomato juice to the sauce a few moments before eating..
If you find this Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.