Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Broad bean vegan curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broad bean vegan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broad bean vegan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broad bean vegan curry recipe. To cook broad bean vegan curry you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broad bean vegan curry:
- Provide 150 g of broad beans (frozen or fresh).
- You need 1 of potato.
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use 1 Can of coconut milk.
- Take 3 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ginger puree.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of fresh chilli (remove seeds for a milder taste).
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of tumeric.
- Use 1 tsp of ground chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to season.
- Use of Fresh coriander to serve (optional).
Instructions to make Broad bean vegan curry:
- Slice potato and sweet potato. Set aside..
- Add oil and onion to pan and cook on medium heat until softened. Add garlic and ginger and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Add spices and cook for 1 minute longer. Add potato and sweet potato slices. Crumble over a stock cube and add coconut milk..
- Cube pepper and add. Turn down heat and cook for 15 minutes or until veg is tender..
- Add broad beans and dried coriander. Cook for 5 minutes longer if using fresh broad beans or 10 minutes if using frozen..
- Pour over lime juice and stir. Remove from heat. Add fresh coriander if using. Serve immediately with rice. Enjoy..
If you find this Broad bean vegan curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.