Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jellof rice and fried beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jellof rice and fried beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jellof rice and fried beef recipe. You can have jellof rice and fried beef using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jellof rice and fried beef:
- Use of Rice.
- Prepare of Leftover stew.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Get of Oregano.
- Provide of Curry.
- Provide of Thyme.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get cubes of Seasoning.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Take of Carrot.
- Take of Green peas.
- Take of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Provide of Water.
- Get of Ginger.
Steps to make Jellof rice and fried beef:
- Wash and parboil your rice. After 10mins, wash and drain water.
- Boil meat spiced with curry, thyme, oregano, pepper,ginger, onion, seasoning cubes and salt. Cook till soft.
- In a pot, add the drained beef stock and desired quantity of water. Add your leftover stew, curry, thyme, oregano, ginger, onion, green peas, blended ginger, seasoning cubes, crayfish and salt. Stir and allow to boil.
- Add your washed rice and cook till soft. Add ur carrot and onion and stir.
- In a frying pan, add your desired quantity of vegetable oil and fry the beef.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Jellof rice and fried beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.