Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shue she kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn recipe. You can have shue she kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn:
- You need 10 large of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of of coconut cream.
- Take 1 tsp of of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of of chopped garlic.
- Take 50 grams of of raw pepper corn.
- Provide 5 of grachine thin slices.
- Provide 10 of or more of sweet basil leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of of red curry paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of of pork broth.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 of green paprika slice.
Steps to make Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn:
- In high heat used deep frying pan add oil, half coconut cream and red curry paste fry till everything combined.
- Add shrimp and peppers fry for 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked.
- Add the rest of coconut and chili, paprika and grachine stir well.
- Add oyster sauce, sugar, pork broth and fish sauce stir then finished with basil.
If you find this Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.