Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for White Bbq Chicken Baked Potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Bbq Chicken Baked Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bbq Chicken Baked Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white bbq chicken baked potato recipe. To make white bbq chicken baked potato you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Bbq Chicken Baked Potato:
- Prepare 4 of Chicken breast.
- Take 6 dash of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 large of potatos.
- Take 2 cup of mayo.
- Take 6 tbsp of white vinager.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 4 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of pepper.
Steps to make White Bbq Chicken Baked Potato:
- add chicken,butter,liquid smoke and enough water to cover the chicken in the crock pot. Cook on low for 6 hours high for 3. shred chicken when done, drain liquid from the crock pot and add the chick back into the pot to keep warm..
- wrap potatoes in foil and cook at 400 for about 1 1/2 hours or till potatoes are done..
- in a medium bowl mix Mayo, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings together. If you want you can mix this up ahead of time and put it in the fridge..
- when potatos are done cut open and top them with the chicken and white BBQ sauce. we also added cheese, tomatoes, onion and cilantro. But add whatever toppings you like: ).
If you find this White Bbq Chicken Baked Potato recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.