Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles recipe. You can cook thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- Use 500 gms of shrimps/prawns.
- Use 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 4-5 of lime leaves.
- Get 3 tsp of honey.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 200 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour mixed with water.
- Prepare of Blend to paste :.
- Provide 3-4 of green chillies.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 cups of coriander and mint leaves.
- Provide 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 of ginger grated.
- Use 2-3 of lime leaves.
- Provide 1 of lemon squeezed.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1 packet of Rice noodles/vermicelli.
- Take of pickled gherkins for garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- Blend the ingredients shown in the pic to smooth paste.
- Green Thai curry Paste is ready.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan.add the shrimps, 2 lime leaves, salt, 2 tsp honey & saute for few mints. after few minutes the shrimps will shell out the water. remove dat stock in a bowl for further use..
- Saute the shrimps for few mints until light golden in colour & keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a deep pan. add the lime leaves, green curry paste, & cook for few mints..
- Once the oil floats on top add coconut milk, shrimp stock, remaining honey, salt & simmer the gravy for 5-10 mints..
- Add the cornstarch to thicken the gravy. add half ofthe shrimps in gravy & keep the remaining aside for garnish. add the fresh cream to the simmering gravy & cook for few mints..
- For glass noodles cook the rice noodles as per instructions on the packet (just add the noodles in hot water forfew mints) spread the rice noodles on a serving plate & garnish with remaining shrimps & pickled gherkins. transfer the green gravy in a bowl..
- Serve hot with Rice noodles..
If you find this Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.