Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Maple Baked Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maple Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maple baked salmon recipe. You can cook maple baked salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Baked Salmon:
- Take of sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Use 1/3 cup of water.
- Provide 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger (dry).
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 large of salmon fillet.
Instructions to make Maple Baked Salmon:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in small sauce pan, mix water, syrup, mustard, soy sauce, garlic and ginger and bring to a boil on stove.
- let simmer for 5 minutes, or until a half cup of mixture remains.
- place salmon fillets on baking sheet (parchment paper recommended ).
- brush mixture on fillets and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- repeat step 5 two more times.
- Serve with rice and veggies. Mixture will cover 4 large fillets (up to 6 servings).
If you find this Maple Baked Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.