Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan crusted zucchini fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan crusted zucchini fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan crusted zucchini fries recipe. You can cook parmesan crusted zucchini fries using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parmesan crusted zucchini fries:
- Get of main.
- Provide 2 large of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese dry.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide of seasoning dash to taste.
- Get 2 dash of garlic powder.
- Take 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Take 2 dash of oregano.
- Take 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- Provide 2 dash of Season salt.
Steps to make Parmesan crusted zucchini fries:
- Cut zucchini into fry like pieces put in a bowl add oil and thoroughly coat fries.
- In a separate bowl add all spices and parmesan mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Take each fry and press into parmesan mix coat well then place on a foil lined cookie sheet you may want to spray with pam so they don't stick.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Plate and serve with some dip or as a side for grilled chicken breast or salmon.. enjoy 😊.
If you find this Parmesan crusted zucchini fries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.