Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's military sos gravy thick toast & corn beef hash recipe. To make mike's military sos gravy thick toast & corn beef hash you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash:
- Provide of ● For The Meats & Veggies.
- Prepare 16 oz of 90/10 Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 12 oz of Lean Sausage Meat.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Mushrooms.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take of ● For The White Gravy [whisk constantly].
- Use 1 (2.5 oz) of Package McCormick Pepper Country Gravy.
- You need 1 (2.5 oz) of Package McCormick Sausage Country Gravy.
- You need 4 Cups of Whole Milk [pkg will call for water but go with milk].
- Get of ● For The Breads [well toasted].
- Get of Thick Sliced Texas Toast.
- Take of ● For The Starches.
- Provide 2 (15 oz) of Cans Corn Beef Hash [+ 2 tbsp butter].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- Get of ● For The Protiens.
- Provide 1 of LG Egg Per Serving [fried over easy].
Steps to make Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash:
- Here's the majority of what you'll need..
- Peppered & Sausage Gravy pictured. A great brand..
- Thick sliced Texas Toast bread pictured. Toast well..
- Boil your gravy. Whisk constantly..
- Add gravy to meat mixture and heat.
- Fry your hash with 2 tbsp butter until crispy on one sides..
- Enjoy with an over easy egg on your hash..
If you find this Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.