Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oatmeal Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal cookies recipe. To make oatmeal cookies you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Take 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Use 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of quick cooking oats.
Steps to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla..
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon. Stir into the creamed mixture and mix in oats..
- Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with the back of a fork..
- Chill dour for at least one hour..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, and allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for around 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
If you find this Oatmeal Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.