Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to melissa's whole wheat veggie lasagna recipe. To cook melissa's whole wheat veggie lasagna you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna:
- Provide 1 box of whole wheat lasagna.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Get 8 oz of sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- Get 1 of diced green pepper.
- Provide 6 oz of jar artichoke, drained.
- Get 8 oz of can sliced black olives, drained.
- You need 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Take 1 of diced tomato.
- Get 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Get 1 of spinach, few handfuls.
- Take 2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile cook lasagna noodles according to package. Drain pasta and let cool..
- Heat butter in a large deep skillet over medium high. Add garlic, onions, mushrooms, pepper, garlic salt, and onion salt. Cook about 5 mins. Add green pepper. Cook about 5-10 mins until veggies start to get tender..
- Reduce heat to low. Add black olives, artichokes, pasta sauce, and tomatoes. Heat. Taste and add additional seasoning if needed..
- Assemble casserole. Lay noodles, spead ricotta, lay spinach, sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella. Repeat for a total of 3 layers. Top with mozzarella. Bake for about 30 mins or until cheese is golden and sauce is bubbling..
If you find this Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.