Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oats Suji Handvo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats Suji Handvo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Suji Handvo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats suji handvo recipe. You can have oats suji handvo using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats Suji Handvo:
- Get 1 cup of Oats.
- Use 1 cup of Suji/Rava /semolina.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt or as per taste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Hing.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water or as required.
- Get 1/2 of carrot grated.
- Get 1 tablespoon of bottle gourd grated.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coarsely crushed corns.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of eno fruit salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 teaspoon of White sesame seeds/safed til.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds/Rai.
- Prepare 8-10 of Curry Leaves.
Instructions to make Oats Suji Handvo:
- Grind oats in grinder to prepare oats flour..
- Mix oats flour, suji, curd, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and make a lump free batter..
- Add chopped coriander, ginger-garlic paste, carrots, bottle gourd and corns and mix well, let the batter rest for 15 minutes (Can add little water to adjust the consistency.).
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees..
- Grease the pan with oil and keep aside..
- For the tempering heat pan with oil and add mustard seeds, sesame seeds and curry leaves..
- Pour half the quantity of tempering to the prepared Suji oats batter along with fruit salt and mix well..
- Pour the batter to the greased pan and spread leftover tempering on the surface. Sprinkle some red chilli powder, sesame seeds and bake in oven for 30 minutes..
- Insert a toothpick in handvo if it comes out clean, handvo is properly cooked..
- Serve oats handvo hot with green mint coriander chutney or sauce..
If you find this Oats Suji Handvo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.