Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe. You can have sahi veg palak paneer rice using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sahi veg palak paneer rice:
- Provide 150 gm of rice.
- Get 100 gm of split mung dal(with skin).
- Prepare 1 cup of mix chopped veggies(carrots,capsicum,potato,beans,corn,peas,cabbage,brinjal,caulifloer etc).
- Use 1 bunch of fresh green spinach.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Get 2/3 of dry red chillies.
- Take 3/4 of cloves.
- Get 1/4 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1 of chopped tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take 100 gm of paneer.
- You need 100 gm of cashew raisins mix.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Use 2 tbsp of gram flour.
Instructions to make Sahi veg palak paneer rice:
- First of all to make this healthy combo we will wash and mix rice with dal and pressure cooker it for 3 whistle on medium flame.once cooked keep it aside..
- Now we will wash cut and boil spinach leaves and make it's puree.moreover we will saute our vegetables of choice chopped by taking some oil in pan adding cumin seeds hing curry leaves.once vegetables are tender we will add spinach puree and add masalas like turmeric,chily powder,coriander powder,garam masala,salt etc and mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes than we will add pre cooked rice dal and paneer small pieces into it and give it good mix and let it cook till becomes thick consistency..
- Now on one side we will make our gravy to have with this rice dish.we will take buttermilk and add some gram flour and whisk it now we will give tadka to it by taking some oil and ghee in pan and put mustard seeds to crackle and than add cumin seeds hing curry leaves clove cinaamon tejpata dry red chillies etc and we will pour this hot oil into our buttermilk mixture and cook it on low medium flame for 15 minutes to give it desired consitency not runny and not to thick..
- Now as our vegetable paneer rice is ready to serve with hot gravy made from buttermilk enjoy this combo..
If you find this Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.