Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. You can cook brinjal curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal curry:
- Provide 4 of brinjal slit from middle.
- Get 2 of potatoes cut in wedges.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 4 tsp of coriander, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste.
- Use 2 tsp of roasted groundnut powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 pinches of asafoetida.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil.
Steps to make Brinjal curry:
- First deep fry brinjal and potatoes and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil add cumin asafoetida and let it crackle.Now add chopped onion cook till it turns pink…
- Now add chopped tomatoes in above pan and cook till tomatoes soften now add coriander mixture and all dry masala and cook till it leaves oil.
- Now add water accordingly and salt and boil for 5 minutes then add fried brinjal and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes now add groundnut powder cook for 2 minutes and ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.