Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian shrimp curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian shrimp curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian shrimp curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian shrimp curry recipe. You can have indian shrimp curry using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian shrimp curry:
- Provide 35 of cooked frozen shrimp.
- Provide 2 large of onion.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of inch ginger.
- Take 5 of cloves.
- Take 1 of inch cinnamon bark.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 7 of whole black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dried coriander.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Indian shrimp curry:
- Chop garlic and ginger.
- Chop onions as finely as possible.
- Chop tomatoes, potato and chilli.
- heat the oil over medium heat and add garlic, ginger, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon bark and peppercorns..
- Once garlic is almost done add onions and cook over medium heat till they are light brown. This will take 20-30 minutes..
- Once onions have turned light brown add tomatoes, chilli, turmeric, dried coriander and red chilli powder.
- Cook the onion tomato mixture until there is a small film of oil on the edges. If there is no film after 10 minutes of cooking add more oil and cook for 5 minutes. Repeat until the film is seen.
- Add the potato and cook for 10 minutes with a half cup of water after 5 minutes to prevent the onion tomato mixture from burning.
- Add 1 cup of water and mix it in.
- Add the frozen shrimp and stir till the frozen shrimp have separated.
- Cover and let the curry simmer till the potato is soft adding salt to taste..
If you find this Indian shrimp curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.