Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow-Cooked Pepper Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow-Cooked Pepper Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow-Cooked Pepper Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow-cooked pepper steak recipe. You can have slow-cooked pepper steak using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow-Cooked Pepper Steak:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of to 2 pounds beef round steak.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 can of (16oz) tomatoes with liquid, cut up.
- You need 2 large of green peppers, cut into strips.
- Get 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1 of cooked noodles or rice.
Steps to make Slow-Cooked Pepper Steak:
- Cut beef into strips 3x1in; brown in oil in a skillet. Transfer to a slow cooker. Combine the next seven ingredients; pour over beef. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Add tomatoes and green peppers; cook on low for 1 hour longer. Combine the cold water and cornstarch to make paste; stir into liquid in slow cooker and cook on high until thickened. Serve over noodles or rice..
- Yield 6-8 servings..
If you find this Slow-Cooked Pepper Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.