Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatloaf Suizo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf Suizo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf suizo recipe. You can have meatloaf suizo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf Suizo:
- Use 3 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 T of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1 T of smoked cumin.
- Take 1 T of Mexican oregano.
- Provide 1 of large yellow onion; minced.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 28 oz of red chile enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 C of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 C of shredded swiss cheese.
- Get 1 C of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- Get 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Meatloaf Suizo:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onions, tomatoes, breadcrumbs, eggs, and seasonings. Mix well..
- Form 6 equal size meatloafs with your hands. Spread them out in the casserole dish..
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the meatloafs. Top with cheeses..
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray. Cover casserole dish..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°. Uncover during last 10 minutes of cooking process..
- Variations; Roasted garlic, bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, onion powder, dried minced onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cilantro, scallions, celery seed, celery, bacon, carrots, diced green chiles, goat cheese, chili powder, serrano peppers, corn, zucchini, sofrito, beer, tequila, thyme, oregano, rosemary, green enchilada sauce, pico de gallo, salsa, avocado, poblano, ancho chile, chipotle, lime, spinach, tamarind, shallots, habanero, queso fresco, cotija, cheddar, pepperjack, monterey jack, diced tomatoes, red onion, dried onion soup mix, red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange, fruit puree, espresso, honey, dark chocolate,.
If you find this Meatloaf Suizo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.