Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan mixed veggies curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan mixed veggies curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan mixed veggies curry recipe. You can cook vegan mixed veggies curry using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan mixed veggies curry:
- Use 3 cups of mixed veggies of your choice.
- Use 1 of tspoon garam masala.
- Provide 1 of tbspoon coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need Pinch of kasuri methi.
- Take of Chilli powder,salt & sugar.
Steps to make Vegan mixed veggies curry:
- Wash & cut the veggies of your choice.In a pan add oil,cumin seeds & turmeric powder.Throw in the mixed veggies add salt & mix well.Cover & cook untill veggies become tender..
- Now add in little water coriander powder,garam masala,chilli powder & pinch of sugar(optional)..
- Finally add coconut milk & crushed dry fenugreek leaves(kasuri methi).Cook for another 5 mins & its done.Serve with hot Roti(indian flat bread)or Poori..
If you find this Vegan mixed veggies curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.