Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) recipe. To cook amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca):
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Take 8 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves, crushed or finely chopped.
- You need 3 of bell peppers, cut into thin strips.
- Get 2 of red chillis, seeds removed and finely chopped.
- Use 6 of tomatoes, chopped/ 1 can chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti.
- Provide 1 l of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Provide A few of sprigs of fresh coriander.
- You need of Chilli flakes (optional).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca):
- Add 2 tbsp of oil to the wok, turn on the hob to a medium-high heat..
- Brown the chicken pieces on both sides, about five minutes, and season with salt and pepper before moving the pieces into a bowl using a slotted spoon..
- Lower the heat before adding the onion and garlic, frying for a few minutes until the onion has softened and appears translucent..
- Turn the heat up to medium, stir in the peppers, chillis and cook for two minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, curry paste and browned chicken pieces. Snap the spaghetti in half with your hands before adding to the wok, followed by the stock..
- Bring to the boil and stir things around to distribute the spaghetti and other ingredients..
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. As the dish simmers, the pasta will absorb the stock and begin to dry out..
- Season to taste before garnishing with coriander and chilli flakes, if using, and serve immediately..
If you find this Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.