Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Parmesan Zucchini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan zucchini recipe. To cook parmesan zucchini you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parmesan Zucchini:
- Take 1 of zucchini.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Provide of Salt and pepper(sprinkle on top).
- Provide of Garlic powder with parsley(sprinkle on top of vegies).
- You need of Smoked Spanish paprika.
- Take of Dried bazil with grinder.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Parmesan Zucchini:
- Cut the zucchini and the onion in round slices.
- Put it in a baking sheet with a parchment paper for easy cleaning and preheat your oven to 400° degree to roast your zucchini and onions.
- Add all the seasonings on top including the olive oil I did not do measureing i eyed ball and just added what I thought was good. I would say sprinkle all over the Vegies of each of the seasonings and olive oil mix with ur hands and sprinkle a little bit of cheese(parmesan) not a lot just enough to cover all vegies then mix again then before you put it in the oven add the mozzarella on top but just a sprinkle enough to cover the vegies but not too much unless you want to.
- Put it in the oven till crispy or how ever you like ur vegies tenderness I left mine till 15min my family loves crispy texture.
- Eat as a side or your main dish with stake, chicken, and or pasta Alfredo it will taste so good enjoy.
If you find this Parmesan Zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.