Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fool Proof Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fool Proof Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fool proof meatloaf recipe. You can have fool proof meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fool Proof Meatloaf:
- You need of for the meatloaf.
- Use of ground beef.
- Take of bread crumbs.
- Provide of milk.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Take of onion powder.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of for the sauce.
- You need of ketchup.
- You need of yellow mustard.
- Get of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Fool Proof Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the meatloaf until well combined. It really works best to get in there with your (clean) hands and squish it all together for even distribution..
- Form meatloaf mixture into a loaf shape in bowl and turn out into a 2 quart casserole dish. Place in oven, bake uncovered 45 minutes..
- When time is up, remove meatloaf from oven, mix together sauce ingredients and spread evenly over the top of the meatloaf. Return to the oven. Bake 15 minutes more. When done let rest 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!.
If you find this Fool Proof Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.