Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef pulao recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pulao recipe. You can cook beef pulao using 32 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef pulao:
- Prepare of For yakni.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Beef.
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1 of large tomato.
- Take 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ginger crushed.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Get 5-6 of Red button chillies.
- Use 6-7 of Green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 2 of Star anise.
- Use 1 of large Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of small Cinnamon stick.
- Use 4-5 of Black pepper corn.
- Use of For pulao masala.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Rice.
- Provide 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of Mint leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of Orange juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of julienne ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Take 2 of Star anise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Prepare 4 of Green cardamom.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Shahi zeera.
- Take 6-7 of Dried plums.
- Get 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Provide 1 cup of Fried onion.
Steps to make Beef pulao:
- In a pan put all the yakhni ingredients along with 6 cups of water and cook for good 2 hours until beef gets tender. Take out meat from yakhni and safe yakhni for masala..
- In another pan heat ghee add green cardamom and shahi zeera add meat and fry In bowl mix yogurt green chilli paste mint leaves. Julienne ginger badyan fennel powder plum black pepper chicken powder..
- Now add this mixture into meat and cook for another 10mins Now add yakhni salt and orange juice, bring it to boil.
- Then add soaked rice cook on high flame to reduce water add fried onion kewra water then put it on dum for 10-12mins. Its Ready. Serve hot with Raita and Salad. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef pulao recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.