Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto, tomato, & mozzarella baked chicken recipe. To make pesto, tomato, & mozzarella baked chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken:
- Take 4 of each boneless, skinless, chicken breasts.
- Provide 3 1/2 oz of basil pesto.
- Prepare 4 of each Roma tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- Use dash of black pepper.
- Take dash of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Prepare dash of Italian seasoning.
Steps to make Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with EVOO.
- Place chicken breasts in dish.
- Spoon basil pesto on each chicken breast.
- Spread to coat top of breasts.
- Place tomato slices on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Plate and enjoy with salad or fresh bread.
- If you don't have access to a basil pesto, some members of the allthecooks community have some great recipes you can make from scratch. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/478129-simple-basil-pesto https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335980-fresh-basil-pesto-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362032-basil-pesto.
If you find this Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.