Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken mince curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken mince curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mince curry recipe. To cook chicken mince curry you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken mince curry:
- Provide 1 of vegetable oil/olive oil.
- You need 5 medium of onion, chopped.
- Get 4 of cardamon.
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of few whole black peppers.
- Prepare 1 of few cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of whole cumin.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder (you can add less or more).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt (if you feel less then add it per your taste).
- Use 1 kg of chicken mince.
- Take 1 of fresh coriander to sprinkle on top.
Instructions to make Chicken mince curry:
- Add oil in a skillet and then add the first 6 ingredients. After the onions are soft and getting abit golden add ginger garlic paste and fry until golden brown..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, turmeric,salt, all spice, coriander and cumin powder. Mashed it until it looks pulpy and smooth. Then once you see the oil coming up then add the mince. Let it cook and brake the lumps if you get it..
- Then when its done switch off the stove and sprinkle fresh coriander on top and serve it with rice, naan, bread or roti..
If you find this Chicken mince curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.