Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brocolli, beef, and white cheddar rice recipe. You can cook brocolli, beef, and white cheddar rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice:
- Use 1/4 lb. of Ground beef of sorts.
- Take 1 c. of Shredded extra sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bunch/head of broccoli chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 1/2 c of unsalted chicken broth *plus more.
- Use to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic pow,onion pow.
- Use 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp oregeno.
- Take 1 of tblspn Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of jasimine rice.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice:
- For rice: prepare 1 1/2 c unsalted chicken broth to 1 c jasmine rice. Follow rice instructons. And don't lift that rice lid! 👀.
- While rice is steaming; heat a pan on medium/medium high, put a dash of olive oil, dice and then saute onion.
- When the onion gets clearish, dice up the garlic cloves and throw it in. Stir around for a minute, until fragrant. Don't let the garlic turn brown..
- Add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, oregeno, and the to taste spices. Stir it around while chopping up the beef. Cook until no longer pink..
- In the meantime chop up the head of broccoli. Add it to the ground beef mixture, add some splashes of chicken stock(*plus more) and cover. Turn heat down and steam for a few minutes, until broccoli is bright green, crisp and not soggy..
- When the rice is cooked add it to the beef and broccoli, or the beef and broccoli to the rice…whatever pan you like best 😋.
- Add the 1 cup of extra sharp shredded cheddar and stir until melted. I buy the blocks of cheese and shred it myself..
If you find this Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.