Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Paneer Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Paneer Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and paneer indian curry recipe. To make spinach and paneer indian curry you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach and Paneer Indian Curry:
- Use 2 of bunches Spinach.
- Take 1 of to your preference Paneer (Indian cheese).
- Take 1/2 head of ※Onion.
- Provide 2 of ※Green Chili.
- Get 4 clove of ※Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of ※Ginger.
- Get 1/2 small of ※Tomato.
- Use 2 tbsp of ※Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ▲Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of ▲Cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of ▲Coriander.
- You need 1 of to preference ▲Garam masala.
- Provide 1 of to preference ▲Red chili.
- Use 1 of to preference ▲Black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of ☆Cumin Seeds.
- Use 2 of ☆Red chili pepper.
- Use 1 of ☆Cinnamon sticks.
- Get 1 of ☆Cardamon.
- Take 5 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 of Salt.
Instructions to make Spinach and Paneer Indian Curry:
- Prep 1: Blanch the spinach..
- After blanching, wash, drain, and chop with a blender or a food processor if you have one. You can also cut to your preferred size with a knife..
- Prep 2: Prepare the ※ ingredients as shown in the photo (grind into a paste; try not to add any water). You can grate the onions with a grater, or finely chop it with the rest of the ingredients..
- Prep 3: Cut the paneer to your liking..
- Fry the paneer until golden brown..
- Heat the oil until very hot, add in as much ☆ whole spices as you like, and sauté until golden brown. Add the masala mixture you made in Step 3, and sauté..
- Once it has cooked through and has softened (sauté the onions well to bring out their sweetness), mix the ▲ spices with salt and water until it becomes a paste, and add it in..
- The curry roux is done if it has reached a thickened texture..
- Add the spinach after the roux is finished..
- Add the paneer after the spinach has been coated with the roux, simmer for 10-15 minutes. It is done once the paneer has swelled and the flavor has soaked in..
If you find this Spinach and Paneer Indian Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.