Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bitter Gourd leaves Pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bitter Gourd leaves Pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bitter gourd leaves pakoda recipe. To cook bitter gourd leaves pakoda you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bitter Gourd leaves Pakoda:
- Use 10 of Bitter Gourd leaves (Chopped).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Besan /Gram flour.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion (Chopped).
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of rice flour.
- Prepare pinch of baking soda.
- Get As required of water.
- Provide As required of oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Bitter Gourd leaves Pakoda:
- Mix besan, Chopped onion, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt, rice flour and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Now add chopped bitter gourd leaves and water to make a smooth batter..
- Take a small portion and drop into oil and deep fry till they became crisp and golden brown.
- Now Bitter Gourd Leaves Pakodos are ready to tatse!.
If you find this Bitter Gourd leaves Pakoda recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.