Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer- e -khas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer- e -khas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely buy many items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer- e -khas recipe. You can have palak paneer- e -khas using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer- e -khas:
- Prepare 700 gm of spinach.
- Use of Paneer.
- Take 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Provide 2 of Chopped Onion.
- Use 2 of Tomato paste.
- Get of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt per taste.
- Use of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Garammasala Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need of Cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cornflour (Makhe ke atta).
Steps to make Palak paneer- e -khas:
- In a kadai of boiling water, add little salt and then spinach leaves to it. Take them out and put them in ice cold water now strain and in a blender, add the blanched spinach along with green chillies.
- Heat butter in kadai, add chopped onion. Cook the onion for 2 to 3 minutes until soft and translucent. Then add ginger and garlic paste after 1 min add tomato paste Now add salt per taste, Kashmiri Red chilli powder, Garam Masala powder, coriander powder, add little water and cook the masala for 1-2 minutes, then add cornflour. Add little water..
- Now add the palak paste and mix well with the masala, Now add paneer peices (kept in hot water). Now cook it 8-10 minutes. After 10 minutes add fresh cream and mix.Switch off the flame,.
- Now garnish the Palak Paneer -e khas with Cream.
- Serve Hot with Roti or Naan..
If you find this Palak paneer- e -khas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.