Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. You can cook tomato soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Soup:
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 4 of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Fresh cream.
Steps to make Tomato Soup:
- In a pan add 1tbsp of butter. To it add bay leaves. Sauté for couple of seconds. Then add chopped tomatoes..
- Sauté for couple of minutes and then add 1/2cup water..
- Let it cook till the tomatoes become soft and mushy..
- Let the tomatoes cool down completely..
- Once the tomatoes cool down, take out the bay leaves and grind the tomatoes..
- Strain the tomatoes to get rid of any skin..
- Take a pan and add butter to it, then add all purpose flour. Cook it for a couple of minutes and then add tomato purée to it. Add sugar, salt, black pepper to it. Cook it for 3-5 minutes and then add fresh cream to it..
- Enjoy hot!!!!.
If you find this Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.