Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Okonomiyaki Bread Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okonomiyaki Bread Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okonomiyaki bread buns recipe. You can have okonomiyaki bread buns using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Okonomiyaki Bread Buns:
- Get 250 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 20 grams of ☆Sugar.
- You need 5 grams of ☆Salt.
- You need 4 grams of Dry yeast (or fresh yeast).
- Prepare 1 of Egg (small).
- Provide 115 grams of Water.
- Get 25 grams of Butter.
- Provide of The filling and toppings.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granules + 400 ml water ★Dashi stock granules and water.
- Use 100 ml of ★Okonomiyaki sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of ★Plain white flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Cornstarch.
- Get 1 of ★Red pickled ginger, aonori.
- Use 1 of handful ★Bonito flakes.
- Use 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of If you are using natural bread starter (leaven), use this dough.
Instructions to make Okonomiyaki Bread Buns:
- Put all the ☆ ingredients in a bowl. Dissolve the dry or fresh yeast in water and mix in the egg. Add this liquid to the bowl, and mix until the liquid is absorbed. Take the dough out onto a work surface, and knead for about 15 minutes. Seefor kneading instructions..
- After kneading the dough for 15 minutes, check it to see if a gluten film has formed (if you stretch the dough out thinly, it should form a translucent film). Add the butter and knead for another 10 minutes or so. Lightly grease a large bowl with butter, round off the dough, put it in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave to rise to 3 times its original volume..
- Combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl. Finely chop the cabbage, heat up a frying pan with some oil, and stir fry the cabbage. Add the ★ ingredients to the pan. When the sauce has thickened, leave it to cool..
- When the dough has finished its 1st rise, divide into 10 pieces (each one should weigh about 45 g), round off each piece, cover with plastic wrap and rest for 15 minutes..
- Flatten each dough ball with your palm, and roll it out with a rolling pin. Put the flattened disc of dough on your hand and put on some filling. If you try to add too much filling you won't be able to close the dough around it, so be careful..
- Stretch the dough on 4 sides and wrap it around the filling. Pulling on the dough is the best way to make this work well. Seal the seams very tightly. Do this while holding the dough in your hands..
- Place the formed buns on a tray lined with kitchen parchment paper. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, and leave to rise for 40 to 50 minutes until doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 190°C..
- When the buns have doubled in size, snip the tops with kitchen scissors in a crisscross pattern as shown. Open up the cut part a little..
- Squeeze on a little mayonnaise in the center, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle on aonori to finish..
- It'll be soft and tender inside..
- If you deep fry the buns in 170°C (low-temperature) oil, they will come out crispy, fragrant and delicious!!! Be careful not to burn yourself..
If you find this Okonomiyaki Bread Buns recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.