Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Almondine Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Almondine Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked almondine fish recipe. You can have baked almondine fish using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Almondine Fish:
- Provide 1 cup of Fine dry bread crumbs.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 of Cod or haddock fish fillets.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Take 2/3 cup of Good quality mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sliced toasted almonds (Almond Accents brand works great).
Steps to make Baked Almondine Fish:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Crush almonds and mix in with breadcrumbs.
- Melt butter then mix in with breadcrumbs and almonds. Use more butter if need to hold the breadcrumbs together. Should be clumped not creamy..
- Dip fillets in flour.
- Spread mayo on one side of fillet and add breadcrumb mix on top.
- Place in baking pan. Add 1/8 of water in pan avoiding the topping..
- Cook for 20 min or until topping is brown..
If you find this Baked Almondine Fish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.