Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tom Yum soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Yum soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Yum soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom yum soup recipe. To cook tom yum soup you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tom Yum soup:
- Take 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 of shallots finely chopped.
- Use 2 of stalks of lemongrass bruise cut into 1 inch segments.
- Use 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh minced ginger.
- Use 20 medium of shrimp shelled but with tail left on.
- Prepare 1 can of straw mushrooms (my favorite) drained.
- Prepare 3 tsp of sliced kaffir lime leaves or lime zest.
- You need 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 3 of Thai chili peppers or grove peppers seeded and minced.
Instructions to make Tom Yum soup:
- in a medium sized soup pot add water, shallots, lemongrass, fish sauce, and ginger bring to boil then simmer 3 minutes..
- add shrimp and straw mushrooms and cook till shrimp turns pink. stir in remaining ingredients..
- cover and remove from heat let steep for 5-10 minutes then serve..
If you find this Tom Yum soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.