Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. To make chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Get 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- Prepare 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Get 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Use 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use of Spaghetti sauce.
- Provide of Fresh mozzarella.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
If you find this Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.