Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot cake baked oatmeal recipe. You can cook carrot cake baked oatmeal using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal:
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 cups of skim milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Take 1/4 cup of Truvia brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut.
- Take 1 cup of chopped Apple.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
Instructions to make Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal:
- Mix oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl and sit aside.
- Whisk eggs, add milk, syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and whisk until well blended. Mix into oat mixture. Add carrots, coconut, pecans, Apple and raisins and mix thoroughly. Allow mixture to set for 20 minutes so oats soak up some of the liquid..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 4 mini loaf pans with cooking spray and evenly fill with the oat mixture. Bake for 40 or 50 minutes or until set on top. Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days..
- If desired, could use 2 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 14 cup stevia and enough skim milk to make some icing to drizzle of n top..
If you find this Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.