Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Really Good Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Really Good Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Really Good Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to really good chili recipe. You can cook really good chili using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Really Good Chili:
- Use 16 oz of bacon.
- Use 1 lbs of hamburger.
- Get 1 lbs of Italian sausage.
- Provide 1 of white onion large.
- Provide 2 of jalapeños.
- Take 2 of bell peppers. Red and green.
- Take 2 (28 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 (15.5 oz) of cans chili beans in sauce(any heat you want).
- Get of Spices.
- Use 4 Tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Worcester sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbs of white sugar.
- Prepare 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
Instructions to make Really Good Chili:
- Cut bacon with meat scissors and put in pan (1-2 inch cubes). Brown bacon and remove place aside but reserve bacon drippings..
- Add jalapeños, peppers and onion to reserved bacon grease. Cook until tender on medium heat. Usually 6-8minutes..
- Using a stock pot put chili beans, diced tomatoes, and tomato paste in. Stir together then add seasoning listed above. Stir. Then add all meat and stir real good..
- Cover and simmer about 1.5-2 hours. Let cool and add your favorite toppings..
If you find this Really Good Chili recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.