Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Mapo Eggplant with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Mapo Eggplant with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy mapo eggplant with tofu recipe. You can have healthy mapo eggplant with tofu using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Mapo Eggplant with Tofu:
- Get 3 of Eggplants.
- Take 1/3 of Carrot.
- Provide 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- Provide 1/3 of ☆ Japanese leek.
- Provide 1 piece of ☆ Ginger.
- Provide 1 clove of ☆ Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoons ☆ Doubanjiang.
- Use 1 dash of ☆ Sansho pepper powder (or sansho peppercorns).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◆ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ◆ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Tian mian jiang (Chinese sweet bean paste).
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ◆ Oyster sauce.
- Get 200 ml of ◆ Boiling water.
- Take 1 tbsp of + more to finish Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Get 1 of Green onions (to finish).
Steps to make Healthy Mapo Eggplant with Tofu:
- Wrap the tofu in paper towels, put on a heatproof dish and microwave for 2 minutes. Drain off the excess moisture completely..
- Cut the eggplant lengthwise into 4 to 8 slices. Soak the slices in water for about 5 minutes then drain well, and pat dry well with paper towels..
- Finely chop the leek, ginger and garlic. Thinly slice the green onion you'll be using as topping too..
- Cut the carrot in half lengthwise, then slice thinly diagonally. Combine the ◆ ingredients together..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the well drained tofu, and scramble with several cooking chopsticks held together..
- Keep scrambling and stir-frying the tofu over medium heat, until the texture resembles ground meat. Add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and stir-fry quickly. Remove from the pan..
- Wipe out the pan, add some vegetable oil and heat up again. Add the eggplant and stir-fry over medium heat. When the eggplant is wilted and has started to brown, take it out..
- Heat up the pan again, add all the ☆ ingredients and stir-fry over medium heat. When it's fragrant add the carrot and continue stir-frying..
- When the carrot has wilted, re-add the cooked tofu and eggplant and stir-fry quickly. Add the combined ◆ ingredients and simmer over low heat for about 2 minutes..
- When the sauce has reduced a bit, add some katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken the sauce. Swirl in some sesame oil to finish..
- Transfer to serving plates, top with the green onions and it's done. If you like it more spicy, you can drizzle on some ra-yu spicy sesame oil..
If you find this Healthy Mapo Eggplant with Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.