Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian Lentil Stew (Crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Lentil Stew (Crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian lentil stew (crockpot) recipe. To make south indian lentil stew (crockpot) you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian Lentil Stew (Crockpot):
- You need 2 cup of Dry Lentils, Red.
- Provide 15 oz of Canned Diced Tomatos.
- You need 1/2 packages of Fresh Spinnach.
- Get 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 1 small of Onion, Diced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic, Minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard Seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt.
Instructions to make South Indian Lentil Stew (Crockpot):
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker..
- Cook until thick and creamy and lentil are soft, about 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low..
- Season to taste with more salt and pepper, if desired..
- Can add 2 tsp fresh lemon juice and 1/3 cup fresh cilantro. Yields about 1 cup per serving..
If you find this South Indian Lentil Stew (Crockpot) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.