Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to b-class gourmet food from shinbashi, tokyo! beef rice bowl recipe. To make b-class gourmet food from shinbashi, tokyo! beef rice bowl you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl:
- Provide 400 grams of Beef tendon.
- Use 800 grams of Cooked rice.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Konnyaku.
- You need 1 block of Firm tofu.
- Take 1 of Green onion, red pickled ginger, shichimi chili powder.
- You need 4 of Egg yolk (optional).
- Take 800 ml of ●Soup from boiling the beef tendon.
- Use 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Use 2 clove of ●Garlic (grated).
- Take 1 of knob ●Ginger (grated).
- You need 3 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hatcho Miso.
- Provide of Used for Parboiling :.
- Take 3 slice of Sliced ginger.
- Provide 3 of Japanese leek (green part).
Instructions to make B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl:
- Strain the tofu for more than 2 hours to drain completely. Cut the thickness in half and then cut those pieces in half..
- Cut the konnyaku into 5mm thick pieces and then into 1x2cm cubes. Parboil for 5 minutes. Cut the onion into wedges..
- Fill a pot with water and add the sliced ginger. Bring it to a boil and then add the beef tendon. Parboil for 3 minutes. Once done, place the tendons in cold water and rinse..
- Place the tendons and 1.5L of water into a pressure cooker. Turn on the heat and pressurize for 20 minutes. Once 20 minutes is up, let the meat cook with the residual heat until the pressure is released..
- Rinse the tendons in cold water and cut into 2cm squares. Put 750ml of the boiled juices into a pot and add the ● ingredients, the tofu, the konnyaku, and the beef. Turn on the heat..
- Let it simmer on low heat for 15 minutes and then add the miso and hatcho miso. Simmer everything and stir. Use aluminum foil as a drop lid and cook for 10 more minutes..
- After 10 minutes, add the onion and simmer on low heat. If the liquid has boiled down too much, add some more of the boiled meat liquid. Once the onion becomes tender, it's done..
- Place on top of a bowl of rice and optionally top with chopped green onion, egg yolk, and red pickled ginger..
If you find this B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.