Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Malai curry:
- Prepare 200 g of prawn.
- Use 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Provide 1 of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 cup of hot water.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera (whole).
- You need 1 of whole dry red chilli.
- Get 2-3 of whole garam masalas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies.
- Get 1 of tomato purred.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Prepare As needed of oil for frying.
Steps to make Prawn Malai curry:
- Wash & marinate the prawns with salt & turmeric powder.
- Now put the dessicated coconut in the hot water for few minutes & strain to get the coconut milk & keep aside.
- Now heat a pan, add oil & fry the prawns well.
- Remove the prawns, add bay leaf, red chilli, jeera & whole garam masala then allow it to crackle.
- Now fry the onion paste adding ginger garlic paste, salt & turmeric powder.
- Add tomato puree & red chilli powder then fry it well.
- Add the dessicated coconut then mix well.
- Finally add the coconut milk & bring it to boil.
- Now add the fried prawns. cover it, keep it in low flame till it gets tender.
- Prawn Malai curry is ready sprinkle garam masala powder & serve it with steaming rice.
If you find this Prawn Malai curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.