Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- Use 200 gm of Paneer cut in cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 bunch of (spinach) blanched.
- You need 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ginger garlic chopped finely.
- Use 2 of tomatoes Chopped finely.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Provide 2 tsp of fresh cream.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Put the blanched palak in mixer with 2 pods of garlic. Make fine paste of it. Fry paneer cubes in ghee..
- No take a pan add little ghee in it. Once hot add cumin seeds. Cumin seeds will splutter then add onions and chopped ginger garlic in it. U can add green chillies too. I have not added because I made it for my son. Once the onions are cooked add tomatoes to it. Now add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garammasala. Mix it properly. Now add cream in it. Once it is mixed properly add blanched palak in it. Mix it properly and then add butter to it..
- Mix everything properly. And cook for 2 mins. Ready to serve.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.