Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Hot & Sour Beef Salad, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Hot & Sour Beef Salad, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Hot & Sour Beef Salad, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys hot & sour beef salad, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys hot & sour beef salad, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Hot & Sour Beef Salad, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 450 grams of rump steak.
- Take of juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thai sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- Get 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 250 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Get 1/2 of cucumber, peeled, halved lengthways and sliced.
- Use 15 grams of fresh chopped mint.
- Provide 15 grams of fresh chopped coriander.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get of whole lettuce leaves as needed.
- Prepare 300 grams of rice noodles – optional.
Instructions to make Vickys Hot & Sour Beef Salad, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan and cook the steak for 4 minutes, turning once, until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat the lime juice and dipping sauce until melted and warm.
- Put the onion, tomatoes, cucumber, mint and coriander into a large serving bowl. Slice the steak into strips and add to the bowl with the lime dressing and toss to combine.
- Season to taste then divide between 4 plates. Serve with the whole lettuce leaves, using them to help scoop up the salad.
- For a more substantial meal, add cooked noodles to the salad before mixing.
If you find this Vickys Hot & Sour Beef Salad, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.