Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer masala/spinach paneer curry recipe. You can cook palak paneer masala/spinach paneer curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry:
- Take 1 bunch of Palak/Spinach.
- You need 1 pack of Curd cheese /Paneer.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Get of ginger little.
- Use of onion 2 big.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide of fresh coconut little.
- Provide 2 pods of garlic.
- Get of garam masala whole.
- You need pinch of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use of oil.
- Provide to taste of salt.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry:
- Heat oil in sauce pan.chop onion,garlic ginger and add to the oil and roast it till raw smell goes and onion turns little brown. Add whole garam masala and fresh grated coconut and fry them together till nice aroma comes. Remove from flame and allow it to cool.Once it is cool make smooth paste of this mixture nd keep it aside..
- Chop onion, green chilli and tomatoes and make coarse paste seperately..
- Boil water and add spinach to it. Keep for sometime and then remove it and drain the water. Then make smooth paste of blanced spinach. This will retain its green colour..
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add onion and chilli paste and fry for sometime. Add garam masala powder,red chilli powder,pinch of turmeric, salt and mix well.Then add tomato puree and cook till the oil comes out. Add spinach paste to it and mix well.Then put the cubes of paneer and pour little water and allow it to cook for 10 mins.
- Add the ground masala in the last and mix well..
- Remove from heat and serve hot with paratha or Nans..
If you find this Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.