Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Brinjal Capsicum curry (Jain curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal Capsicum curry (Jain curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal Capsicum curry (Jain curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal capsicum curry (jain curry) recipe. You can cook brinjal capsicum curry (jain curry) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brinjal Capsicum curry (Jain curry):
- Provide 150 gm of long brinjal.
- Take 1 of Capsicum.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/2 Cup of peanut powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seed and cumin.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Little coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Brinjal Capsicum curry (Jain curry):
- Cut the veggies, Brinjal in long but thin.
- Make purée of tomato, green chilli, coriander.
- Now give tadka in oil with seeds, now fry capsicum in this tadka.
- Now add purée and then other spices and brinjal. Add little water if needed. Cover the lid and keep for 5-7 min.
- Serve curry with Mirchi techa and Chapati.
If you find this Brinjal Capsicum curry (Jain curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.