Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed cheesy tuna bao buns recipe. To make steamed cheesy tuna bao buns you need 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns:
- Get of Dough.
- Get 1 cup of warm water.
- Take 1 envelope of fast acting dry yeast.
- Provide 3-1/2 cup of all purpose flour 1/4 cup is for dusting.
- Take 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Provide 1-1/2 tablespoon of double acting baking powder.
- Provide As needed of water to steam buns with.
- Get of Filling.
- Prepare 16 ounces of canned tuna.
- You need 1/4 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoons of dill weed.
- Take 2 teaspoons of chives.
- Get 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Use 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 3 of large boiled eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns:
- Mix the warm water and sugar stir till sugar is dissolved. Add the yeast to the mixture stir till yeast is dissolved. Let the yeast bloom about 5-6 minutes..
- Mix the salt, and flour. Add the flour mixture to the yeast mixture and mix. Knead for 10 minutes. If sticky add a bit of dusting flour till no longer sticky. Form a ball..
- Add dough to an oiled bowl and coat the dough with oil. Cover and let rest for 1 to 1-1/2 hours it should double in size..
- When it's risen push your fist into the dough and work in the baking powder by kneading for 5 minutes..
- Let it rest 10 minutes. Divide into 10 equal portions and form balls..
- Drain the tuna. Chop the eggs and peppers. Shred the cheese..
- Mix all the filling ingredients together..
- Roll the balls into disc. Start the steaming water. Add the filling to one of the disc..
- Press and twist the disc shut add the bao bun to the steamer seam side down. Repeat till steamer is full..
- Steam for 15 minutes till the buns are done. Repeat till all are steamed..
- Let rest 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.