Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Demi-Keema Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Demi-Keema Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic demi-keema curry with summer vegetables recipe. You can have authentic demi-keema curry with summer vegetables using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Demi-Keema Curry with Summer Vegetables:
- Get 1 can of Demi-glace sauce.
- Get 300 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Get 4 tsp of Curry powder.
- Get 50 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Get 5 of servings Warm cooked rice.
- Use of Accompaniments.
- Get 100 grams of Edamame.
- Use 2 large of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper (any color).
- You need 1 dash of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Authentic Demi-Keema Curry with Summer Vegetables:
- Mince the onion. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the ground meat..
- Once the meat has changed color, season with salt (a pinch) and pepper. Add the onion and continue cooking..
- Once the onion has become transparent and tender, add the curry powder..
- Add the demi-glace sauce and the water to Step 4. Lower the heat to low..
- Season with ketchup, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a small amount of pepper..
- Accompaniments: Boil the edamame in salted water and remove the beans from the pods..
- Cut the eggplant into 4 pieces and soak in salted water to remove the harsh taste. Chop the bell pepper into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and saute the eggplant and pepper separately..
- Serve rice onto a plate and top with Step 6. Arrange Step 9 and the edamame as toppings..
If you find this Authentic Demi-Keema Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.