Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef madras bombay cottage pie recipe. To cook beef madras bombay cottage pie you only need 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie:
- Use of madras paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of thumb size piece of fresh ginger.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic.
- Use of Madras.
- Take 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Take 500 grams of mince beef.
- Provide 3 large of carrots.
- Use 400 grams of can of chopped tomatos.
- Provide 1 of red chilli.
- Provide 1 of handful frozen peas.
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 of lug of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of lug of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of sprinkle of dessicated coconut.
Instructions to make Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie:
- For the paste, add all paste ingredients into a food processor and process. Leave to one side.
- Chop the onion, carrot, chilli.
- Put half the butter and half the oil on a low heat and fry the onions until golden brown.
- Add the beef mince and paste and make sure it is mixed well.
- Cook for 5 mins then add the tinned tomatoes, a cup of water, carrots and peas.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 30 mins.
- Peel and chop potatoes into cubes and add to a new pot.
- Cover potatoes with water and boil for 20mins..
- Add one lug of oil to a pan and toast the coriander seeds and turmeric powder for 1 min.
- Add potatoes and cook until covered in spices.
- Put potatoes, back into pot, add milk and the rest of the butter and mash.
- Place cook beef into glass ceramic dish and top with potatoes. Smooth potato on top.
- Sprinkle dessicated coconut on top and put under grill for 10 mins.
- Serve with sour cream and popadoms.
If you find this Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.