Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns curry my style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns curry my style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry my style recipe. You can have prawns curry my style using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns curry my style:
- Provide 1 cup of dry coconut (grated).
- Get 500 gms of prawns cleaned.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeda.
- You need 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get pinch of hing (asafoetida).
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger. garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sambhar masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry leaves.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use as needed of green coriander for garnish.
Steps to make Prawns curry my style:
- Grind coconut,cumin seeds and 2 tomatoes in a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add hing, add ginger and garlic paste, curry leaves, methi seeds,green chillies and fry it then add chopped onion then saute it..
- Then add the grinded coconut paste and all the powdered masala..put salt with a little water and get it properly so that it doesn't stik in the pan..
- Now add washed prawns in the masala mix it well for few mins without covering lid. now add one finely chopped tomato now add a cup of water keep the consistency little thick and cover it boil it for 10 mins..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
If you find this Prawns curry my style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.